The best things in life are free….
- Watch movies for free on the internet. Try http://www.onlinecinema.com.
- Get free music legally. Search MySpace for free downloads on band pages. Some band’s offer free music tracks if you sign up with their mailing list. Download podcasts. Listen to the radio.
- Join a band’s fan club and help promote them. They often offer free gig tickets in return for handing out flyers, etc. Try http://www.xtaster.co.uk or Google “street teams”.
- Get on the guest list of your favourite clubs. Get to know the owner, managers or bouncers if you visit there frequently.
- Meet and talk with several groups of people when you’re at a club or party. Someone may buy you a drink.
- Go to free local events like concerts and carnivals.
- Go to the beach on hot days if you live close by.
- Walk in the forest or park. Bring a book, your artwork or writing.
- Climb a mountain. Bring a picnic lunch.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Treasure hunt and collect things for nature crafts.
- Explore a cemetery.
- Invite friends or neighbors to your backyard to have a soda and play a game of cards.
- Visit with friends and neighbors just for a cup of tea and conversation.
- Invite friends or neighbors over in the evening for a glass of wine and conversation. Provide a small snack display.
- Sit quietly to watch the sunset or sunrise.
- Go star gazing.
- Look for shapes in the clouds.
- Go bird watching.
- Go to the library.
- How to Budget Your Expenses…Be Debt Free
- How to Get Through College on a Budget
- How to Save Money On Business Printing Costs
- How to Start Living a Debt Free Life
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Do Stuff for Free. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.