May 15th, 2012
If the zeitgeist is to be believed, you're supposed to hate your job. You get up, you go to work, you do something you never wanted to do for a living, you come home, you begin to hate 40 hours (or more) out of your week a little more each day. Rinse, repeat. I am not one of those people. I thoroughly enjoy what I do for a living, and the people I work with.
In this video Young Jeezy performs his song called “Way Too Gone” which feature Future. It was shot during Jeezy’s Thug Motivation 103 tour. TM:103 Hustlerz Ambition is in stores now.
Washington, D.C. (May 14, 2012) — The major broadcast networks cancelled 20 more shows over the weekend, including the long-running CSI: Miami which starred David Caruso.
The networks are now setting their schedules for the 2012-2013 fall season, which accounts for the flurry of show cancellations and renewals. In addition to the cancellations, the networks renewed such shows as Body of Proof, Castle, Last Man Standing, Happy Endings, Scandal, CSI; NY, Two and a Half Men, Nikita, Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie. Whitney, Up All Night, The Office and Parks & Recreation.
Here are the weekend cancellations by network:
The Secret Circle
Are You There, Cheslea
Best Friends, Forever
The Marriage Ref
Minute to Win It
Who Do You Think You Are?
Update Monday: Fox Cancels Another Show
Earlier last week, CBS cancelled the rookie drama, A Gifted Man, which starred Patrick Wilson as a doctor who was visited by the ghost of his late wife, while Fox axed Alcatraz, Breaking In, I Hate My Teenaged Daughter and The Finder.
In addition, ABC announced that the comedy Cougar Town is moving to TBS. The cable network has agreed to air 15 new episodes of the show, starting in early 2013.
To see a handy guide of shows that have been cancelled or renewed to date, click: TV Guide.
CS: Miami, The Secret Circle and Ringer was three now canceled TV shows that I love.
- CBS Cancels ‘CSI: Miami’ After 10 Seasons (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- CBS Cancels ‘CSI: Miami’, Six Other Shows (whnt.com)
- CBS Cancels CSI: Miami, A Gifted Man And Unforgettable (inquisitr.com)
- CBS cancels ‘CSI: Miami’, renews ‘CSI: New York’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- CBS cancels CSI: Miami, Unforgettable, A Gifted Man (canada.com)
- CBS axes ‘CSI: Miami’ (lfpress.com)
- ‘CSI: Miami’ canceled by CBS: So long, Horatio Caine (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- CBS Cancels ‘CSI: Miami,’ ‘A Gifted Man’ (hollywood.com)
- Cancelled Shows 2012: Networks Drop Dozens Of Shows (inquisitr.com)
- Sources: CBS Cancels CSI: Miami, Renews CSI: NY (seattlepi.com)